.WUSIKSND - Wusikstation sound file
- When opening one of these files, each 'multisampled sound' will show up as an instrument. When saving, you can a single instrument, a layer or a region. However, for instruments which use multi-layering, only non-overlapping regions will be used. Regions in lower numbered layers have priority over regions in higher numbered layers, and any colliding regions in the higher numbered regions are simply skipped. You will get a warning message if one or more regions have to be skipped.
- Samples that are not 44100 Hz or that use 'fine tune' will play out of tune if you use a version of WusikStation earlier than V1.0.8c.
- Stereo is only supported by WusikStation v4 or later.
- 16-bit PCM and panning is only by WusikStation v5 or later.
- 16-bit PCM / 32-bit floats, mono/stereo.