Awave Audio v.11.1
Audio File Format Batch Converter
Try the free shareware.
Buy the full version for €16 / $20.
Runs under: Windows 10 / 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
Step 1 — Select input files
Step 2 — Select options
Step 3 — Produce output
Awave Audio is a professional yet easy to use audio file format batch converter.
- Supports a wide range of audio file formats (reads from ~90 and writes to ~60 formats).
- A simple 3-step interface for quick and easy conversions — handle a thousand files as easily as one!
- File size is limited only by disk space and the design limits of the file formats.
- Converts anything from low-rate speech up to 24/96 multi-channel audio and beyond.
- Several optional dithering techniques are available that improves the perceived sound quality when decreasing the sample bit-depth.
- Extremely high quality sample rate conversion (resampling) with up to 144dB S/N-ratio.
- Optional audio processing using VST or DX plug-ins as well as several built in functions.
- Normalization support including Replay Gain, ITU BS 1770 and EBU R 128 algorithms for psycho-acoustically adjusted volume.
- 'Direct Stream Copy' support for several types of raw audio data - providing both a speed advantage, and allowing addition of meta data (including volume normalization) withouth having to recompress already compressed audio.
- Handles many types of text meta-data (a.k.a. text tags, APE-tags, ID3v2 et c.) — with full Unicode support.
- And much, much more!
- Bonus features: You can also use record new audio clips, or rip tracks from Audio CD's.
Awards & Reviews…
Batch conversion of audio files in 3 steps:
Awave Audio — Step 1: Select input files
Awave Audio — Step 2: Select output options
Awave Audio — Step 3: Produce output!
Optional additional steps:
Awave Audio — Step 2.1 (optional): Select multiple output formats
Awave Audio — Step 2.2 (optional): Select built-in audio processing options
Awave Audio — Step 2.3 (optional): Select VST plug-in audio processing options
Click on one of the links below to start downloading:
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP.
- Free Audio codec add-ons (for 3GP, 3G2, AAC, AMR, COD, DSS, FLAC, M4A, MP2, MP3, MP4, OGG, RA, WMA, WV).
Limitations of the Trial version
- 30-day trial time limit.
- Only the first file in a batch is converted.
- Files are cut off after 60s.
Awave Audio is commercial software marketed as Shareware.
This means that you get to "try it before you buy it".
If you find that you like it and wish to continue using it past the 30 day free trial period, then you need to buy a license.
There's also more some incentives for buying it:
- Removes the "nag screen" and annoying reminders.
- Removes "60 sec" and "one file per batch" limits.
This page is for buying our product called Awave Audio.
Don't confuse it with our similarly named product Awave Studio.
Buy it on-line here:
Payments are handled by PayPal.
Most credit cards are accepted.
EU-customers: VAT will be added the price.
License and delivery terms:
After we have received your order, you will be sent an email containing a registration code.
This is your license key that unlocks the trial version into the full version.
Please note: The code is normally sent within 48 hours, but not immediately (also, do check your "spam" or "junk" folders if you don't find it in your in-box).
What you buy is a "single user" license.
It is valid for the current program version, and for any minor version number updates (major version updates may require an upgrade fee).
You are allowed to install it on more than computer, but you are not allowed to "borrow" it to other persons. The license is personal and can not be transferred or resold.
Thank you for your order!
If everything went fine with the PayPal transaction, an email containing your reg-code and further instructions should arrive within the next 48 hours.
Please be patient, orders are manually verified before delivery. If you don't see an email, be sure to check you junk-mail folder before contacting support.
Awards & Reviews
Shareware Music Machine:
More to come… :-)